It's quiet...

All the latest updates on the whys and hows of Vigilante Visions

It's quiet...

Postby JoshJiggler on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:45 pm

Hey guys, just dropping an update of sorts as to why it's been a bit quiet around here for the last few weeks. It's the busy season at my job, which means a lot of late hours. I go in at 7:40 in the morning and some nights don't get off until 9 or so at night. Spending time with Q takes up the rest of the few hours in my day. In another week, Q and I are going on vacation for a week, and won't have internet access. Getting ready for that alone is a bit of an undertaling.

DynoMike just started a new job on 3rd shifts, and is still trying to adjust to the schedule. I think it's just an excuse to sleep all damn day personally, but hey what can ya do?

In other news, I have a few tutorials that I am currently working on and should hopefully be up sometime over the weekend. I'm also looking at ways to increase traffic to the site, so if anyone has any ideas, or places to "advertise" please feel free! This is just the beginning of Vigilante Visions, and it'll take a while to really get it rolling, but I appreciate everyone who's here lending a hand. Without you guys, this would be nothing more than a failed experiment.

-- Jigs
JoshJiggler
Site Admin

Re: It's quiet...

Postby Tiggo81 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:40 am

Hey now...Dyno and his wife are busy too!! I know he sleeps all day, but I will make sure he has time for you guys too. I will try and help your site out by getting some advertising out. Problem is I am not sure how it will be yet. I will think hard about this one and let you know. Loves....... :?: :roll:
Ms. Dyno
Tiggo81

Return to News and Announcements