We're up and Running! Well sort of...

All the latest updates on the whys and hows of Vigilante Visions

We're up and Running! Well sort of...

Postby JoshJiggler on Sat May 31, 2008 10:59 am

The day has finally come! After years and years of (myself especially) bullshitting about building this site and starting a community around quality comic book wallpapers, it’s finally come true. Vigilante Visions is out of the metaphorical womb and on it’s way to being a healthy young website. We have a lot in store for the near future, so please be patient with us as we work to get everything up to speed. While it’s still early though, I can give you an idea of what to expect in the near future.

-- Vigilante Visions is not just a showcase for my nor Dyno’s wallpapers. We want to see what you can produce too. We also want to help everyone make the best wallpapers that they can. As such, look for tutorials and tips to be coming down the pipe soon!

-- Contests! Contests! Contests! Nothing brings out the best in people like some good old fashioned competition! So get ready to bring your “A” game, and impress the site with what you have to offer.

-- Resources galore. I’ve got gigs of comic pictures that I’m probably never going to use for a wallpaper, that doesn’t mean someone else might not want it. Like the saying goes, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.”

There’s so much we have planned that we hope you stick around to see. So take a few quick seconds and register an account and proudly declare yourself as one of the Vigilante Visions’ family!
JoshJiggler
Site Admin

Return to News and Announcements